The Feather RP2040 is a board from Adafruit which features the RP2040 microcontroller from the Raspberry Pi foundation.
Like other Rp2040 boards tyou can program it in circuitpython, micropython , C/C++ and there is also Arduino support
- 21 x GPIO pins with following capabilities:
- Four 12 bit ADCs
- Two I2C, Two SPI and two UART peripherals, we label one for the ‘main’ interface in standard Feather locations
- 16 x PWM outputs – for servos, LEDs, etc
- The 8 digital ‘non-ADC/non-peripheral’ GPIO are consecutive for maximum PIO compatibility
- Measures 50.8mm x 22.8mm x 7mm without headers soldered in
- Weight: 5 grams
- RP2040 32-bit Cortex M0+ dual core running at ~125 MHz @ 3.3V logic and power
- 264 KB RAM
- 8 MB SPI FLASH chip for storing files and CircuitPython/MicroPython code storage. No EEPROM
- Built in 200mA+ lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
- Pin #13 has a red LED for general purpose blinking
- RGB NeoPixel for full colour indication.
- On-board STEMMA QT connector that lets you quickly connect any Qwiic, STEMMA QT or Grove I2C devices with no soldering!
- Both Reset button and Bootloader select button for quick restarts (no unplugging-replugging to relaunch code)
- 3.3V Power/enable pin
- Optional SWD debug port can be soldered in for debug access
- 24 MHz crystal for perfect timing.
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- USB Type C connector lets you access built-in ROM USB bootloader and serial port debugging